The 3rd annual Phenome 2019 conference represents a multidisciplinary community comprising plant biologists, ecologists, engineers, agronomists, computational scientists, and representatives from U.S. federal agencies who come together in a rich and diverse networking environment to foster collaboration, innovation, and the initiation of multi-investigator and multi-institution projects.
Phenome 2019 will also serve as a platform to generate greater understanding about plants and climate change, bringing together preeminent international speakers.
PHENOME 2019 STEERING COMMITTEE
- Nathan Springer, Chair, University of Minnesota
- Jennifer Clarke, Co-Chair, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Chris Topp, Past Chair, Danforth Center
- Sally McKenzie, Pennsylvania State University
- Ivan Baxter, Danforth Center
- David Ertl, Iowa Corn